Awesome Image

Attestation & Legalization

Which requires for work visa, dependent visa and student visas etc. Documents that frequently require legalizations include: Academic documents, such as degrees and diploma, Birth and marriage certificates, Certificate of Incorporate etc.

We ensure that your valuable documents are handled with great care and will help you get the needed legalization as fast as possible.

  • Academic Certificates
  • Birth, Marriage, and Divorce Certificates
  • Business Contracts
  • Certificates of Incorporation
  • Certificate of No Impediment
  • Documents from British Overseas Territories
  • Export Certificates
  • Religious Documents